Monday, October 20, 2008

The 7th Question: Who is your favorite star?

My question was too difficult to answer last week, huh?

So this week I'm gonna ask you the easiest question.

Who is your favorite star in the world? And why?

Easy peasie huh?

My favorite star is Will Smith. I really love his urchinlike eyes and masculine muscle.

6 comments:

Kind Custie said...

Hi, Iris~~~
My favorite star is Clint Eastwood. He is very old - maybe in his 70s, but when I saw the movie "Million Dollar Baby", I was into him. A few weeks ago, Paul Newman passed away, so I was worried about Clint Eastwood.

Maria said...

Iris~ my only love goes to Leslie Cheng(장국영). I fell in love with him after I watched 영웅본색. Since then, I've watched all of his move,bought all of his albums, and collected his pictures and articles. I even thought of emigrating to Vancouvre because I heard he was planning to do. I was so sad about his death.

Tranio said...

Hi, Singer and dancer Iris.

My favorite TV star is Kim Myeongmin.
He is gorgeous and handsome at Beethoven Virus.
There are no movie stars who I can remember.

Bye

chrisphk said...

Hi, Iris~
Did you arrive at home safely?
I'm posting my comment for your question in my cozy house~~
My favorite star?
Johny Depp...
Although I saw a few films that he joined such as Edward scissorhands, Pirates of the Caribbean series and Charli and the chocolate factory, I love his incredible acting and his ability to makes people believe that the fake world is real.

Nicole said...

Hi Iris,
Easy peasy...very cute!
I think I change my favorite actors all of the time but I like certain actors for their genre choices. I like Sihgorny Weaver because she plays very strong women in her movies.

jacob said...

Iris, easy quesion?
Yes, really easy....
My favorite star is Ahn, Sunggi.
I like his simple and honest features. Also i like the movies he starred.