Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Thirst Question: If you were reborn, which country would you want to be born in?

My third question is a little late. Sorry...^^
Are you satisfied with the country, Korea? My answer is "No, I'm not satisfied with my country. I want to be reborn in some other country." Why? This is what I want to know from you.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Hey, my cheerful Iris.

Although I'm not that crazy about living in Korea and sometimes really hate politicians, I'm kind of satisfied with my country. But if I could choose the country, I'd like to be born in a country which has wonderful natural surroundings, where people don't have to worry about having a space or being in a hurry.
Here in Korea, everybody should compete with each other, and be in a hurry. I don't like it.

jacob said...

Should i say i am satisfied with living in Korea? and if i were born again, i would like to choose Korea? Yes, Korea is good when i compare to any so poor countries. but i'd like to choose Australia. Living in Korea is so stressful because it's too small to live in. People are so struggling to survive. So i'd like to choose a big country that people are warm-hearted.

chrisphk said...

hi, Iris~
I'm really happy to meet you.
You're so creative~
How can you think this wonderful question?!!
If I were reborn, I would like to be an Italian who has a lot of passion and expresses her feeling freely~ And I could live the beautiful places in Italy.

Kind Custie said...

Hi, Iris~~~~

If I were reborn, I'd never want to be born in Korea. Sometimes, I've been proud of my country, Korea, for example, when in 2002 our national soccer players played very well and last month our national baseball players won the gold medal...
But I don't want to be born again in Korea.
I want to be born in Germany. When I went to Germany, I met a Korean middle-aged couple in a shopping mall. They said they've been in Germany for about 20 years and Germany is a very good country to live and there is little crime there. Also, I heard the education system in Germany is very good.
And one of the biggest reasons is Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra. In Berlin I joined their performance and I'll never forget the fantastic performance.
So I want to be born in Germany..

Tranio said...

Hi, Iris.

If I were reborn, I would want to be born in Korea again.
However small my country may be, I like it; Four seasons, kind people, beautiful mountains and rivers.

Bye.