Hey, there, Iris~ I think all of us are here because we are not an English native speaker. As a non native, we need practice. You know, 'Practice makes perfect.' As I watched you, studying with you, your English is excellent. ^^ We just need to practice more.
Hi..Iris.. Your question is also my problem.. How can I improve speaking English? I want to know the answer.. But let's be laid-back. This is just our second week... If we continue to do our best, our English is much better than now.. Of course, at the present your English is excellent, I think... Go!! Go!!
Hi Iris, I think a lot of trainees have the same concern. My advice is to talk to as many people as possible because that will build your confidence. Read outloud for pronunciation practice and find someone with similar interests so that you can have longer conversations about topics that you both like.
Hollo, Iris~~ I'm surprised at your picture!!! I'm really happy to meet you!!! I think your english so great especially listening~~~ You are the only person to catch "Joan"~ And we plan to study many things together~ listening and talking togheter~~~I'm sure it makes your English speaking better~ Good Chuseok!!
Hi. I'm quite late for answering to your first question. To improve my english speaking ability, I used to read out loud. Anything will be okay textbook, movie script, newspaper. And just read with clear voice thinking that I'm the announcer or broadcaster or actress. Of course I used this when I was a elementary and middle schooler.^^;
7 comments:
Hi, Iris!
Your English speaking is excellent! Be confident and just say anything without hesitation. Confidence is very important, I think. See you!
Hey, there, Iris~
I think all of us are here because we are not an English native speaker. As a non native, we need practice. You know, 'Practice makes perfect.' As I watched you, studying with you, your English is excellent. ^^ We just need to practice more.
Hi..Iris..
Your question is also my problem..
How can I improve speaking English?
I want to know the answer..
But let's be laid-back.
This is just our second week...
If we continue to do our best, our English is much better than now..
Of course, at the present your English is excellent, I think...
Go!! Go!!
Hi Iris,
I think a lot of trainees have the same concern. My advice is to talk to as many people as possible because that will build your confidence. Read outloud for pronunciation practice and find someone with similar interests so that you can have longer conversations about topics that you both like.
Hollo, Iris~~
I'm surprised at your picture!!!
I'm really happy to meet you!!!
I think your english so great
especially listening~~~
You are the only person to catch
"Joan"~
And we plan to study many things
together~ listening and talking togheter~~~I'm sure it makes your
English speaking better~
Good Chuseok!!
Hi, Iris.
I'd like to call you a pronunciation master.
I think taiking a lot with confidence makes us a good speaker.
Bye.
Hi. I'm quite late for answering to your first question.
To improve my english speaking ability, I used to read out loud.
Anything will be okay textbook, movie script, newspaper.
And just read with clear voice thinking that I'm the announcer or broadcaster or actress.
Of course I used this when I was a elementary and middle schooler.^^;
Post a Comment