Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The 4th question: Do you have some habits that you really don't want to have? And also What's your good habits?

Hey guys.

The question of this week is also a little late. Sorry..

I have a bad habit that I don't wanna have. I have poor memory so I have to take notes whenever something hits me. But I usually postpone taking notes and then completely forget something important. I'm a procrastinator. I really hate this habit.

I want to know your habits.

7 comments:

chrisphk said...

Hey~ Iris~
When you come to my dom room, you may notice that Bonnie is so neat but I'm not. I want to be a very organized person like her. So I think it's perfect for me to meet her as a roommate~

Maria said...

Hello~ cutie Iris ^^
My mother always says that she feels like having a son not a daughter because I'm very poor at organizing something. And also I'm a procrastinator; I usually do my work right before the deadline. I tried to change my bad habits, but it's very hard to do...

soon said...

I have so many bad things I really want to get rid of. I become frustrated easily and also I think I'm not quite sympathetic. Also I'm hard-headed and hot-tempered. There are more than that.
My good habit is..
I'm really puntual and don't waste time at all. And I usually make a plan for my life. And I love to buy books. I think those are my good habits.

Nicole said...

Hi Iris,
I have a lot of bad habbits. One of my worst is that I'm very judgmental about people. Often I base my opinions on people from one or two comments. These days, I'm trying to stop doing that.
One of my best habbits is that I'm very organized.

Nicole said...

Hi Iris,
I have a lot of bad habbits. One of my worst is that I'm very judgmental about people. Often I base my opinions on people from one or two comments. These days, I'm trying to stop doing that.
One of my best habbits is that I'm very organized.

jacob said...

Hi, iris...
I love your smile.
You make me comfortable. thank you..
My bad habits i don't want to have?
Making haste is one of them.
Sometimes i spoil my plan because of my haste...
My good habit? Uncountable ha ha ha.....

Kind Custie said...

Hi, Iris.
Recently I saw a program on TV.
It was the program that introduces movies. At that time, they introduced a new movie "Miss 홍당무" starred by 공효진. While I was watching it, I empathize the heroine in the movie. Her face turned red easily and very often, that is, she has "안면홍조증". I also have it. Maybe some of you caught it. I don't like it. But I can't help it. T.T